Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Belly at 40 Weeks...



I guess everyone is wondering what happened at the doctor's office yesterday. Nothing. The nurse practitioner came in and started off by telling me she has short fingers...which aren't very good for checking to see if your cervix is dilated. Needless to say, my cervix is not dilated. My belly measurement, however has increased by 4 centimeters from last week. I was shocked to hear that. We are patiently waiting for our little girl. I walked around Target for an hour today, then went grocery shopping, then walked around the block twice. Hopefully that will help her along a bit. We'll see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that the next picture is from the hospital...better be before we all leave for the cruise sat. afternoon... we'll have to call from costa rica!!!!if you get diarhhea -that's the start of things.

Anonymous said...

where is your mama?????

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
I wish I could feel your tummy and feel the baby move. I am looking forward to feeling Sarah's tummy. Does that sound weird?
love,
Aunt Cathy

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that i'm thinking of you and I hope all goes well! Can't wait to hear when the good news arrives! All three of you better be here for my wedding next year april 4th!

Anonymous said...

hi dawn & mike hope she comes soon! Sure looks like she's almost ready! Love ya, Aunt Cindy

karen said...

Thinking of you guys, she's gotta be coming soon... I can't wait to hear the latest update!