Monday, April 7, 2008

Where is this baby?

I've decided that no news is not good news...and I don't have any news besides the fact that our baby seems like she is going to burst right out of the front of my stomach at times! I think she's getting too big to be in there. She likes to stretch out a lot and that puts a lot of pressure...well, EVERYWHERE. I don't have just one limb sighting at a time anymore...I have whole body sightings! And this whole round ligament thing that takes place...how it stretches and pulls in my groin area...that's not cool at all. I find myself cringing over for, oh I don't know, 2 second intervals, at least 20 times a day. It's a sharp pain in the groin that comes and goes when it wants to. It makes Mike nervous when it happens. I've had plenty of contractions, but they don't seem to go anywhere or have any rhythm. With any luck (like Aunt Cathy had with Tommy) I will go in for my appointment tomorrow and they will tell me I am 8 cm dilated. Wouldn't that be nice? And then my water will break on my way home and I will have the baby an hour later. What are the chances of that happening?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your wish will come true..regardless good luck for a speedy delivery.

Anonymous said...

For the first child, a one hour delivery is unlikely.

Anonymous said...

that previous comment was from Great Aunt Cathy

Anonymous said...

what did the doctor say????

Anonymous said...

We need an update!!! What happened at the doctors?

Anonymous said...

We need an update!!! What happened at the doctors?