Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Is Today the Day?

I feel like today is going to be the day. I've had contractions since about 5pm yesterday evening. They were at about 10-15 minutes apart and as the night progressed they got closer in time. By the time I was getting ready to go to bed they were about 4-5 minutes apart. They went on all night, although I did sleep most of the night so that was nice. The only problem is that the contractions aren't very intense...unless I just have a very high pain tolerance. Let's see...April 3rd was dad's birthday, April 6th was Zack's birthday, April 10th was Joe's birthday, and April 15th was the Pope's birthday. Maybe she wants her own birthday. Maybe it will be today. If not, you all may see a picture of Mike's belly online tonight...I wonder if he'll agree to that?!?

2 comments:

karen said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy that you are progressing and I hope to hear some baby news later tonight! I expect a call from the delivery room :)

Baby Jones just kicked me, I think he wants to say hi to baby Block and that he will meet her soon.

Anonymous said...

She wants to come when she's good and ready! Good luck! Hope it's soon! Love, Aunt Cindy