Thursday, March 27, 2008

The furniture has arrived...

Well, the furniture arrived yesterday. It was supposed to be delivered between 9-11am and didn't end up coming until 7pm. We put the crib together in about 35 minutes and then went to buy the mattress. We put the bedding on during commercial breaks while we were watching Top Chef and eating Chinese food. I'm up to 37 pounds now and growing every day. The baby puts on an ounce a day while I put on a pound a day. Popsicles are my new favorite food - grape and creamsicles. Raisin Bran is for losers!! I'm washing my last load of baby items so I can fill the new dresser drawers. And then when my mother arrives we will need to purchase an additional dresser so we have room for the wardrobe she is bringing for the baby! I love having a retired mother that loves to go shopping...what a blessing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The furniture looks great, it looks like you guys are all ready...now the baby needs to come! Dawn your last belly pic made me laugh because it looks like she is leaning to the right. Are you seeing the doctor every week now? Had there been any change? And sar and I will take your raisin bran.. it makes us happy.

Anonymous said...

The furniture is very beautiful. You guys are blessed. You look great and it will all be over and worth it soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a set J-Lo's babies have!!!! Pretty fancy!