Monday, March 3, 2008

Pappy speaks

Well I have read Dawn's posting and she has asked me to report in on the website. First of all I have to say it has been fun reading and seeing Sarah, Ray, and Karen's postings. I would love to hear what Bob has to say about everything...

Anyway, I have read Dawn's posting and feel bad that she doesn't have enough clothes to wear. Then I think about all the hours she has spent shopping and buying clothes and then bringing them back to the store and I don't know what to say or do. If I say something she has a moment if you know what I mean and if I don't then she posts that she only has one outfit to wear and I look like I am cheap and not letting her buy any outfits. I didn't know having this baby was going to be this hard on me.

Anyway enough about Dawn I want to talk about me after 8 months of baby talk. I want to follow Ray's comments and air how I feel and what is going on in my life. My life is great right now. I am enjoying watching Dawn become a mother and admire how she is handling the changes in her body and how diligent she has been on her diet, exercise, job, and keeping the house in order. I truly don't know how she gets everything done but I am very glad she does...Well that is what is going on with me--a whole lot of admiring Dawn and being amazed that someone so small can have a stomach stick out that far!!

Signed Pappy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pappy and Mammy-
Glad to see the men making some comments during this wonderful time. What about the other grannies??? Dawn- if you are looking for things for the baby you need check craigslist in your area. it is amazing to see the things that are for sale(some with tags still on) I've bought baby einstein dvds, infant carseat and pack n play already

Sarah and Ray said...

Mike...aww..very nice post! It's wonderful to have husbands like you, Ray and Bob around to reassure us that we are still beautiful fat whales, I mean women. And you're right, for such a little person, how the heck does her belly stick out so much?! What are you feeding her?