Monday, March 3, 2008

The Moving Belly

Well, I am nearly there! I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions along with regular contractions classified as preterm labor. I had a doctor's appointment today and was told to take it easy for the next week. After that...anything goes. If the baby wants to come out in a week the doctor will not try to stop her. With the way she's kicking around in there, I think she wants out! I've been very uncomfortable and my horomones are taking over...in a bad way. I actually walked out of the doctor's office today because I was waiting for an hour while I watched the doctor go in and out of everyone else's room but mine. That was my first meltdown of the day. My second one occurred when I dripped nailpolish on my shirt (everything drips on my shirt these days). The problem is that I only have 2 shirts that fit me anymore...now I only have one. I'm curious to see what will set me off next! Oh, but I'm sure I'll forget about all this silly stuff once I see that little girl...

No comments: